Prof GV Shivashankar's Nuclear Mechanics & Genome Regulation Laboratory is located in the T-Lab building at the Kent Ridge Campus of the National University of Singapore. We welcome your inquiries about our research. Please contact us to inquire about open positions in the lab.
- Mechanobiology Institute, Singapore (MBI), National University of Singapore
- Centre for BioImaging Sciences (CBIS), Department of Biological Sciences, National University of Singapore
- FIRC Institute of Molecular Oncology (IFOM), The Italian Foundation for Cancer Research (FIRC)
- The National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS), Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
- Nanyang Technological University, School of Biological Sciences, Telomere Dynamics and Genome Function program